5 Simple But Effective Ways On How To Get Facebook Likes
This week is facebook marketing week and I am very happy to share these very simple but highly effective tips on how to get facebook likes to your fanpage. Getting facebook likes is very important your business if you are going to be doing any sort of facebook marketing or if you are trying to generate leads or make sales from facebook. Your facebook likes are like your ‘real estate’ in the social space and it is important you get good quality facebook likes.
There are a few strategies I personally do not agree with when it comes to facebook marketing because over the period of time and my experiences with facebook (both good and bad). I have had accounts shut down, pages suspended, ads not approved you name it I have had quite an experience with facebook. The very simple strategy of buying facebook likes from independent facebook like vendors is one thing you would want to stay away from for a couple of reasons.
Why Its A Bad Idea To Buy Facebook Likes from Vendors
- For someone to be a fan on facebook they must like what you are doing on facebook. Buying likes from someone who is selling facebook likes does not only hurt your business but also puts you in a bad place with your fans plus they are very unlikely to respond or engage with your content.
- Likes that have been bought from vendors may not be real accounts so you would want to stay away from that. There are people out there with loads of facebook profiles they used bots to create back in the day but are still active today.
- Edgerank on facebook matters a lot
Practically I do not see the point in buying hundred’s of facebook likes for a fiver and hurt your content exposure for that matter.
5 tips on how to get facebook likes
- Like other fanpages acting as your fanpage; You need to act as your fanpage during when doing this. Find other fanpages in your target market or niche (that is the group of people you want to attract to your fanpage). Find pages of individuals or businesses with less than 100 – 200 likes because they are more likely to respond to your request and message them after you have liked their page and ask them to like your page back.
- Contribute to industry leaders’ page acting as your fanpage; Again acting as your fanpage on facebook you want to contribute positively to pages that attract you target market. This is because acting as your fanpage leaves your facebook fanpage persona on comments and allows other people to like your page if they like you.
- Promote your page for facebook likes; Facebook offers a page promotion service that will allow you to promote your fanpage and get more facebook likes.visit the facebook help center for help https://www.facebook.com/help/294671953976994/
- Invite your facebook friends to like your fanpage
- Place your fanpage address on your business card
To Your Success