Paycation vs World Ventures Review
Now before I go into my views and explain to you the “the paycation vs world ventures fight” I would like to say that both companies have weaknesses. However, the issue at hand here is this, is any of these companies a scam or pyramid scheme? Does any of these companies have longevity and look like they would stay in the business long enough? And thirdly, which of these companies work better for a home business or mlm model?
These are the questions I believe you should be focusing on to get the answers you deserve. I will tackle all questions during this post and hope that will make sense. I am a world ventures member and when I joined world ventures there were not many mlm travel and leisure companies. In fact I had only heard of only one travel club (although there were quite a few – which I heard of later on).
Besides that no company had ventured to try and put travel and mlm together and succeeded long term. There are a few reasons why I went with world ventures and they are because I saw an opportunity (the company was only 9 years old at the time) for growth. I also saw two countries and really believed I could launch into with this business so long as I gained enough success. And lastly, it was simply a no brainer for me. The worst thing that could happen with me being a part of world ventures is that I would quit and take my last trip/travel. The best thing that could happen was I would make lots of money and travel the world.
In which ever case, I get to travel.
The Major Differences Between Paycation and World Ventures
- World Ventures owns the products dreamtrips and creates various travel experiences in packages for their members. On the other hand Paycation is an affiliate program for Priceline.
- World Ventures focuses on being a travel club and paycation relies heavily on reps and individual sales and or agents (as a paycation rep you do the leg work)
- World ventures guarantees the best price online (using their dreamprice promise and the rate shrinker technology owned by world ventures)
- The quality of leadership and a clear vision
These are the different about us write ups for both companies. You decide and comment if you want to – I want to know your thoughts.
- Worldventures is in the DSN Global 100
- Worldventures has won the World Travel Awards
Their Mission Statements
“Our Journey! The Quest for Work–Life Balance
WorldVentures™ founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue experienced great success in business early in their careers, but both came to realize there had to be a better way to make a living. Wayne always held the belief that work must be about more than money—it needs to be about passion, adventure and fun. For Mike, success had taken a heavy toll on his family life; the long hours, long miles and slavish commitment to the next new business deal had become a wedge between his personal and professional lives. From these life experiences came a simple business philosophy: help people get more fun, freedom and fulfillment in their lives. And thus was born the WorldVentures lifestyle.” – WorldVentures
David E Manning has helped thousands of people walk away from corporate America and take the step of becoming a successful entrepreneur. He is an international motivational speaker and was a national sales trainer for two different companies. In addition to his many business accomplishments, Manning was the host for the Easter Seals Telethon in Dallas Texas for 17 years. He has worked with many top celebrities to help promote their charitable causes and was a world-wide sports promoter setting two attendance records. Manning started his first travel business in 1999 and spent the first two years meeting and working with the major suppliers. He was one of the first companies to move into the home-based Travel agent model. He also launched Xstream Travel and has created a travel portal that will create quick income to any company with employees or a large client base. – XStream Travel (mother company for Paycation Travel)
Answers to The 3 Questions
Regarding the subject of paycation vs worldventures, here’s my conclusion.
1. Are any of these companies a scam? The answer is NO. In both cases there is a product being offered and that is travel. However, the approach is very different and far apart each other. WorldVentures allows you to offer heavily discounted travel packages to your market whereas Paycation gets you to book the travel for your customers.
2. Do these companies have any longevity? I can answer comfortably for world ventures but not very sure about paycation and the reasons are simple. The models are different and I believe the paycation model is too dependent on third party product. The company is simply an affiliate program of priceline (which you can sign up to for free) and do not have control over the product and how it is produced. World ventures on the other hand creates the experiences and the product. This to me proves stability in the business model – there is more control.
3. Which of these companies work better for a home business? This is based of the reviews and testimonials I have heard from reps in both companies. With all home businesses you need to work hard at it. If you are going to invest time, money and energy you might as well do it well. I would recommend WorldVentures any day for the simple reasons above. I know people who have left other companies to join Paycation and have left or regretted the decision.
The list is endless and you could go on and on but read some of the resources and watch the video and conclude.
Why I Chose WorldVentures & Dreamtrips
Online Network Marketing Coach
WhatsApp: +447948 571 249