Why Use Twitter? It’s Easy If You Do It Smart
Twitter is one of the major and oldest social platforms on the internet today. It has been used by major brands, high profile individuals, leaders in business and including government officials. If you are asking why use twitter for your business I believe that you should not think twice before you start using twitter for your business. Even if you are not going to be using twitter are your main strategy for social media marketing it is vital you set it up. Knowing the kind of individuals twitter attracts it is important to have a twitter account. Twitter has some major benefits to your brand and business and that will be for another day.
So let’s get started;
Why Use Twitter In Your Home Business
- Get Traffic to Your Website: Twitter is the 10th most visited website in the world and ranks number 8 in the USA. This means a lot of people visit twitter per day. As at November 2013 Business Insider reported;
In Twitter’s SEC disclosures, prior to its IPO this week, the company said it has 232
million users. But those aren’t its total number of registered users. Instead, they are what Twitter calls “monthly active users.”6 Nov 2013 – The Business Insider
- Another Source of Leads You Can Use: there is nothing wrong with having more sources of leads especially when its proven to work. You may have tried twitter and had no luck with it and I bet you did it the way every one else did it. You see, the good thing and bad thing about twitter is that everybody is selling something. Visit the link link below and learn more about why use twitter and how to leverage it for great results.
- It is very easy and simple to use: With about 20 minutes a day you can indeed change your business with twitter. With as little as 20 mins a day and you can do this on your mobile. If twitter is your main strategy then you realise the potential in mastering how to use twitter for generating business.
- For Branding: If you are still wondering why use twitter for your business think about this for a second. Let’s say you did not use it to generate leads however you used it to brand yourself. Twitter helps brand you as a marketer or small business owner. With over 200 million users think about getting a 10th of exposure on the network.
- For Marketing: This is the least favorite of all but good branding markets you. When I speak of marketing I do not mean pasting your links everywhere on twitter. Not only is this counter productive; it puts you in the spam group of marketers. There are far more effective ways of marketing on twitter. Refer to the resource below.