Business Online Episode 2: Dont Kill Your Business Online Before You Start Implementing Social Media For Small Business Strategies
Today I shall be sharing with you how to use social media for small business (any kind of business) for maximum results. It really does not matter the kind of business you are promoting. So long as you own a small business or are in the home business industry this WILL WORK for you. It cuts across all small businesses.
So let’s get started;
First the biggest benefit of social media for business
Social media has become a part of our day to day living (at least for most people). The average person stares at their phone almost every 12 seconds. What most people are looking at are notifications from their friends on social media.
So the biggest benefit for using social media for your small business is spread the word FAST. More people will then start to know, like and trust you more. The only reason why people buy! Equally bad news can spread pretty quickly as well. So if you use your profile to promote your business on social media then beware not to break trust. This goes especially for home business owners.
Using social media for business is meant to be simple so long as you understand the basics. People are on social media to connect with others not to be sold. Bear that in mind!
So Here’s What to Do: How to Use Social Media for Small Business
The 2 Deadly Sins & Virtues on Social Media
- Don’t Spam: If you are using direct messaging take you time to know your prospect a little more before sharing a link. And ask their permission to see if they are ok with it because most people get offended by just sending links
- NEVER Come Across “Salesy”: dont just share links or photos to/about your business.
- Connect With Like Minded People
- Share Your Lifestyle & Valuable Content
Three Strategies To Use To Build Your Business
- Connect all your social media platforms together.
- Create Business Page – use can use this on facebook or LinkedIn
- Consider Paid Ads – Read this blog post on facebook retargeting